Thursday, March 27, 2014

Chicken Teriyaki over Sesame Noodles and Steamed Snap Peas

  • For the sesame noodles I put 1/4 cup Soy Sauce and 2 Tablespoons Sugar in a bowl.2 tbls of rice vinegar
1 tbls of sesame oil
1 tsp of Sriracha 
1 tsp of chili paste. Then I stirred that together and cooked 12oz of Chinese dried noodles for 5 minutes. Then put the noodles in the bowl with the sauce and mixed till combined. Yummy and so easy!
For the teriyaki chicken I pan fried a package of chicken thighs in a little bit of sesame oil and olive oil. Cooked till browned and cooked through.
Then I added a mixture of soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. It bubbles up and thickened. I let it coat the chicken then sliced the chicken into strips and plated it over the noodles and added some steamed snap peas around it.
Mmmmmm yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment