Saturday, October 19, 2013

New Car!!

I had plans to make a bunch of football snacks today but that was put on the back burner since we were at the car dealership for most of the day. But I'm cool with it cause we got the coolest car!!!! I am so happy :) It's such a great family car and has some great luxury features! It's our first car as a family and the first car I've bought without the help of my mother haha! We got the Acadia Denali. Black with black interior. Such a beauty! 
Here is the front.
And the back.
Me driving it!
And both of us inside it.
I love that new car smell!
I am getting up early to make a great breakfast for us so I will post more recipes tomorrow, and I'm using up the huge amount of Key Limes I bought by making some Key Lime Bars too. 
Before I go finish the Alabama game I wanted to show my 36week baby bump photos.
And this one.
Zara will be here in the next 3 or 4 weeks and we can't wait!!

Roll Tide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment