Thursday, February 13, 2014

Korean Beef. Crepes with Strawberry Cream Cheese filling.

Last weekend James worked on Saturday so Sunday was our only day to run errands. I made an awesome breakfast. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures because my phone was on the fritz. I did get a final picture with my husbands phone. 
They were homemade crepes with Strawberry Cream Cheese filling and topped with Vanilla macerated Strawberries. I used a regular skillet to make them and it was more difficult than I'd like and since my family really enjoyed them I went out and bought a crepe pan. So I will be making these again and I'll show the recipe then.

For dinner on Sunday I made this super yummy dish I saw on Pinterest called Korean Beef. It was super easy and quick. 
First I browned a pound of ground chuck in a tablespoon of sesame oil.

Once browned I added a clove of garlic chopped.
Then added 1/2 a cup of brown sugar.
1/4 a cup of soy sauce.
I grated 1/2 an inch of ginger. And a pinch of red pepper flakes.
Mixed and let simmer till it thickened and heated through. I cooked some white rice and steamed some Broccolini. Then plated the rice, topped with the beef, then placed the Broccolini around the rice. Then sprinkled with some chopped green onion.
My family LOVED this!


Oops I forgot some pictures of my precious little girl :)
Me wearing her in Academy.
My awesome family!
First thing I wake up to, this beautiful smile!

I have a Valentine Photo shoot we took but I'm going to wait till tomorrow to show them because I sent some valentines out with a small picture of her in them. I want them to be a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment