Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Recap

This Christmas was the best Christmas of my life. And that's because I had the best present anyone could ever ask for, a beautiful baby girl.
I did however get some awesome gifts under the tree too! My husband got me a great pressure cooker that I can't wait to break out, and I got a bad ass printer that let's me print wirelessly from wherever I am. I've been printing so many pictures the last few days!! 

I got my husband a MacBook Pro and he hasn't been off it since!
He was super surprised and loved it so much :)
Baby Z had a great Christmas too! She got a bunch of clothes and toys from so many people who love her!!
She was smiling and being calm the whole time we were opening gifts!
I spent the rest of the day cooking for my grandparents to come for dinner. Here is us before they got here, I'm wearing my Christmas apron :)
Here was my Christmas table.




We were all super full after that huge meal!

After dinner and visiting with Zara's great grandparents we put on her Christmas jammies and got cozy in front of the tv to watch some Christmas movies.

Now I'm going to show a bunch of photos that were the rest of our Christmas holiday cause there are just too many to caption. 







         First day home vs 7 weeks old!





Well that has been our weekend and Christmas break in pictures. I'm not posting my New Years resolutions yet but I am going to get back to my daily cooking and hopefully daily blogging. Now that the holidays are over I have more time to plan meals and cook. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have an amazing New Year!!














No comments:

Post a Comment