Sunday, November 17, 2013

Football Sunday!

Every Sunday my husband gets super excited to watch his team the Texans play. Now I'm not a Texans fan, especially cause they suck this year ;) lol. I'm a cheesehead even though they aren't doing very well this season either. But since we live in Texas he gets his way and we watch the Texans play. 
I woke up early and decided to make breakfast, I haven't since my csection last Thursday. But I'm feeling good! I came upstairs while waiting for my stuff to marinate and found this...
Can you say adorable? I love them both so much!! We don't let her sleep in the bed except in the mornings after I feed her I put her between us while I check the internet. She loves it! I asked James to watch her and they both fell back asleep face to face. <3 
Breast feeding is sucking for me right now. I know the pain will go away soon but gah it hurts!! I am really proud of myself though for keeping it up! I want Zara to have the best she can and I'm willing to do anything for her. Even if that means having razor blades slice into my nipples!! Hehe.

For breakfast I had some leftover mashed potatoes so I made fried potato cakes.
First I took out the bowl of cold mashed potatoes.
Cracked an egg into it.
Grated a bunch of parmesean cheese into it.
Added salt, pepper, garlic herb seasoning, and dried minced onion.
Then stirred till combined.
Formed into patties and put on a little flour to keep from sticking.
Added a tab of butter to a flat skillet.
Then put each patty on the skillet and cooked till golden brown on each side.

For the Broccoli Cheese Soup Scrambled Eggs I cracked 6 eggs into a medium bowl and added a cup of leftover broccoli cheese soup.
Mixed together with a fork till combined.
Then scrambled them in a medium heat pan just like normal eggs.
I made bacon and toast then plated them together with chives sprinkled on top.
After breakfast I fed Zara then drew my Thanksgiving themed Chalkboard.
Then practiced using my baby k'tan
I think Zara likes it cause she passed out in it while I walked around.
Geeze she is adorable!! <3 
Hope you guys have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment