Sunday, November 10, 2013

Baby Zara

Well we are home from the hospital finally! I'll have to write more when I get some free time but I just wanted to let everyone know where I have been the last few days.
Here is the new and best addition to our family!
Zara Olivia Cox born 11-7-13 at 7:50am. She was 7lbs 6 ounces and gorgeous in every way! I had a planned csection because she was breeched. James watched her little butt come out of me first haha. 

I had staples on my incision and they were removed right before we left the hospital. We had great nurses and baby nurses, they really took good care of us. 
I am so glad to be home and ready to start healing and living this life with baby Zara. 
I'll start cooking again once I feel up to it, until then I've got a bunch of freezer meals that I made to keep us from eating too much junk. And yay since I'm breast feeding I still get to eat like I'm pregnant haha!!
Hope you all had a great weekend and thank you for all the kinds words and well wishes for baby Zara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment