Saturday, April 26, 2014

Breakfast Pizza

Easy recipe and oh so yummy!

First I took a homemade pizza dough that I will post separately. Spread it onto a pizza pan. Topped it with a package of diced potatoes and onions that you can get in the grocery store. I cooked them in a pan and then spread them into the dough. You could also use the shredded potato version if you want! Then I cooked 4 pieces of bacon till they were all the way cooked but close. They will cook more in the oven. Then I chopped it up and spread it over the potatoes.
I then sprinkled some cheddar and Monterey cheese crumbles but you can use any kind of cheese you want.
Then I had caramalized some onions and mushrooms then put that on top. Next time though I would put the onions on the bottom before the potatoes cause they burned a bit in the 500° oven!
Before putting it in the oven I then cracked 2 eggs into little divots I made. Not too close to the side so it won't pour off.
I put it in at 500° for 15 minutes will the dough was browned and crunchy and the eggs were set. I like a runny yolk but if you don't cook it for longer. Keep an eye on it so nothing burns like my onions did.
Just amazing!
Adding this to my go to!
Different cheese would be awesome too! And the shredded potatoes. Add whatever you like to this. It's so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment