Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thai Chicken Quinoa

This recipe is seriously the bomb!! It's healthy but still has great flavor!! I'm so in love with quinoa that any chance I get to use it I will! 

First I made the sauce in a large bowl. I put in a teaspoon of creamy peanut butter and microwaved it for 10 seconds to get it to whisk easier.Then I put in 2 tbls of a Thai Sweet Red Chili Sauce. Love this stuff!
1 tbls of rice wine vinegar
1 tbls of coconut milk
1 tsp of brown sugar
The juice of half a lime
Whisked together
Then I chopped 2 carrots and 2 green onions.
Then added that to the bowl with 1 roasted chicken breast diced and 1 cup of cooked quinoa which is half a cup of uncooked quinoa.
I mixed this together then plated and topped with some toasted sliced almonds. Soooo yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment