Monday, September 16, 2013

Zara's Nursery

I have been waiting for her bedding to come in for months now. We ordered it from polkatots, a company in Alabama that hand makes their bedding and will personalize it how you want! We had her name written on the back bumper and I just love how it came out!
Our Glider, now that one took FOREVER! We ordered it on amazon and it was on back order then double back order. But it's finally here! I had no idea it was going to come in a box but luckily James is good at putting things together, I would have been clueless! I think the pink ties in nicely with the rest of the room, maybe could have been a little more pink than peach but with the blankets it looks good. 
Now we are gonna start working on the curtains, my grandmother made the canopy to the crib for us and it came out so beautiful. The company with the bedding wouldn't make it like we originally planned so we ordered the fabric from them and she made them and added the cute little tassel balls that really pulls it all together! We are going to find more fabric and ask her if she will work her magic on the curtains now too! I wish I had sewing skills, maybe one day I'll pull out my sewing machine I got as a birthday present when I was like 17, if its not too outdated haha!
All in all her room is coming together great and we are so ready to see her in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment