Friday, September 19, 2014

One Pot Taco Pasta

Super easy and yummy! Only one pot so not much clean up :) Took me less than 20 minutes to put together and you cook it for 15-20 minutes longer. 
First I browned 1 lb of ground beef, 1 onion chopped, and 3 cloves of garlic till the meat is cooked. I added a tsp of salt and a couple cracks of pepper plus 2 tsp of taco seasoning.Then I added 1 cup of corn.
1/2 a cup of drained black beans.
1/2 a can of chopped green chilies.
Mixed that then added 1 can of chopped tomatoes not drained.
1 cup of mild enchilada sauce
1 cup of salsa.
2 cups of water 
Then 2 cups of pasta. I used that garden veggie pasta.
Brought to a boil, covered and lowered the heat to low and let cook for 15-20 minutes till the noodles are cooked. Then I topped with shredded cheddar and broiled it in the oven for a couple minutes. Added chopped avocado, parsley, and a dollup of sour cream. Delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment