Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Homemade Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Hot Pockets!

This was super quick and easy. My husband said he wanted hot pockets so I made them myself! First I opened a can of pillsbury pizza dough and rolled it out onto a floured surface. Used a pizza cutter and cut it into 3 pieces. This makes 3 hot pockets by the way. Large enough for dinner for 3 people.
I spread a tablespoon of reduced fat cream cheese in the middle of each piece of dough.
Then put a spoonful of a jarred Alfredo sauce in the middle of each. Not too much or it will pour out.
I took 2 small chicken breasts and baked then in the oven with garlic herb powder over the top and I also put a slice of compound butter on each but you don't have to do that. Just flavor the chicken well then dice it up and put a couple spoon fulls on top of the Alfredo sauce.
I bought a bag of steam able broccoli and steamed it in the microwave then out a spoonful of it over the chicken.
Then I shredded a couple tablespoons of sharp cheddar over the broccoli. A pinch of salt and pepper.
Theb I stretched the 2 smaller sides over just a bit and brought the longer sides down so they were touching the dough. Took a bit of water with my fingertips to get the dough to seal. Then put it seam side down and cut 2-3 vent slices into the top of the dough. Sprayed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic herb seasoning.
Then I baked them at 350° for 18 minutes. It depends on your oven because mine is not at the right temperature. Try 15-20 minutes till browned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment